onsdag den 20. juni 2012

Currently Wrecking Things: 유+웃CHAiTlatte


--------------------------------------------------------------------


CHAilatte from Chicago hit us up on our FB page and I must say that I for once actually paid attention.
These sounds are not trying to please anybody and in a time of ppl seeking recognition by claiming online mutated avantgarde dance genres this is actually kinda punk (unless u'd think of nightcore like vocals as 'trending' which of course you would'nt cause nightcore is so norm that u'd seem even dumber than genre fixated hipsters like me).
I totally get the old SygNok vibe (read: when ppl left their brain at work or school where it belongs and just let things fucking trance).
There are NO bed squeeks or jersey/ballroom HA's and logobie dancing to this would break an arm (if not two).
So what I'm sayin is; SET UR HEAD ON FIRE AND TURN DA HELL OUTTA THIS CLOUD!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar